COVID-19 UPDATE Facts & Figures
- July 14: 469,659 7-day average new cases, compared to 409,406 a week ago and 377,515 a month ago. Now confirmed 188,239,660 cases worldwide vs 184,952,044 cases last week.
- 4,058,372 people have died (2.2% of confirmed cases) and 171,057,323 have recovered (90.9%).
- Europe: 50,808,981 cases; 7-day avg growth of 91,786 vs 61,443 a week ago and 36,867 a month ago.
- USA: 33,947,230 cases; 7-day avg growth of 25,255 vs 15,068 a week ago and 13,805 a month ago.
- Vaccines: around 3.54 billion doses have been administered globally, of which 335 million in the USA and 416 million in the EU. 109 vaccines are in clinical evaluation and 184 vaccines are in preclinical evaluation.