- More countries discussing and implementing lockdown exit strategy: slow and cautious.
- Smart regulatory and monetary policy coordination in Europe aim at supporting lending.
- Fitch has cut Italy’s rating to BBB-. To raise to the sovereign rating challenge, EU governments need to better work and act together.
- Green financial shoots already? Despite dire economic and earnings news, cyclical stocks have outperformed this week. A swallow does not make a spring, but medical advances may have cheered investors up.
- Stick to long positions in safe credit and duration.